Tuesday, November 2, 2010

T on T

1. Dallas was fun this weekend! I liked seeing my parents and being with friends and being away for a little bit. And for the first time in a long time, I wasn't dreading having to work when I got back. :)
2. Dallas had a BJ's & we went for desert/drinks after we dropped my elderly parents off at the hotel. I had a Pazookie and it was delicious! I also hate beer, but tried a taste of their pumpkin ale & it tasted like liquid pumpkin pie.
3. Oklahoma is the worst state I've ever been in! Its just all trash and bleh. Too bad we had to drive through it for 5 hours.
4. I ate at the dirtiest Taco Bell I have ever seen in my life in the aforementioned dirty state. It was disgusting & I'm glad I didn't get food poisoning!
5. Last night the SNL special of all the funny women was on & it was great and funny. I love it, I love it, I love it!!
6. I think I'd like to see a play for my birthday. In St. Louis there is the Fox Theater & the weekend after my birthday, A Christmas Carol will be there. I think that'd be fun.
7. I'm glad it is November and Halloween is over. Not that much of a fun of that holiday. But Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner.
8. Speaking of Christmas, I will fly home on the evening of the 23rd after work, and fly back Sunday the 2nd. Just in case anyone was interested. Kim, I wish we would be there at the same time!
9. I have had a plant outside since July and it is still alive. Call me Farmer Bob.
10. It's cold here. Thursday's high is in the 40's. Sweet depression, here I come.

3 comments:

  1. Hey farmer bob I'm hating this chilly weather too but loving my cowboy snuggie. I'm excited about thanksgiving and black Friday of course. I have an idea for black Friday that I would like to run by you the next time I see you. I'm down for the fabulous fox theater too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BJ's is good. as are dirty taco bells.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl. I finally found your blog after hours of searching the Internet. I love it, I love it, I love it!!!

    The other day it was 82 degrees and I was freezing cold. Springfield will kill me in January. I will die the death of an old maid who freezes in her home but isn't discovered for many weeks because she never has visitors.

    P.S. - My word verification on this comment was "fabio." This blog thing certainly knows its target audience.

    ReplyDelete