Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ten on Wednesday.

1. I love this weather. 90 degrees and humid? I'll take it. The only downside is I have been out in the sun a lot, and my legs and arms are peeling. I like to think of it like a snake shedding their skin, rather than acquiring skin cancer. I'm just being reborn. Call me Sasha Fierce.
2. The class I am in is half way over. I don't think I will take a second class this summer because I am still not done paying for this class. That means I'll have a few weeks in July where I am class-free. Scchhweet.
3. I'm sad that SNL is in it's off season, because I feel like a scandal about Rep. Weiner and his crotch shots practically writes itself. I think it's funny just reading the article titles.
4. I started watching the show In Plain Sight, the first three seasons on Netflix. It's a good show, and I like having something to watch during the summer. Something to fill the gaps my fall tv friends leave in my heart.
5. Today between 12:00 and 1:30 I changed 6 poopy diapers. I mean, come on. We had to have a talk after that about waiting until I am gone for the day to go again.
6. My flowers are still alive after several months. I remember to water them every day. I practically am ready to run a farm now.
7. July will be a fun month. 4th of July, camping, maybe a trip to St. Louis.
8. This isn't very funny today, but I didn't really have anything funny to say. But I felt like I should update because I haven't done a Ten in a long time.
9. I love cheeseburgers a lot. I didn't used to like red meat really at all. But I find myself ordering chicken less and less at restaurants, and thinking that delicious cheeseburgers sounds awesome. Steak too, but it's so expensive. It must be the carnivore in me coming out, call me a T-rex.
10. I think I will save my moneys to buy a new iphone 5 whenever they come out. I haven't bought a new phone in  couple of years, so that should be a banging one to get I think.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for a break. Any news about your mama coming out?

    I also feel the same way about SNL/Weiner. Because seriously. When your last name is Weiner and you take pictures of your weiner... well... you get the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Oh the Weiner scandal...what an idiot. I do agree with you ladies, SNL is missing out!

    ReplyDelete