Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Diez de Martes

1.  I saw The Town on Saturday, it was pretty good. Lots of cusses, but that ain't no thang. 
2. On Monday when I left for work, it was still dark outside, and the neighbor below me always has all her blinds and windows open. I usually see her when I come or go, sitting at her table, smoking & drinking a glass of wine. But on Monday, all her lights were off, so I thought she was still asleep, but when I got in my car, all I could see was the glowing red embers of her cigarette glowing in her dark apartment. Creeeepy. She is the future me I suppose. 
3. I know I said this on Facebook, but I love donuts. I ate really healthy last week, and celebrated by buying Krispy Kremes on Friday night and eating 4 of them over the course of the weekend. 
4. I enjoyed see the pictures of Rachel's wedding, Steph and Krista- you guys looked great!
5. Sometimes, even when I don't mind my job, I wish for a small car accident or a quick hospital trip- just so I don't have to work and no one could blame me for it. Call me lazy.
6. Over the weekend both of my smoke detecters' batteries died. I took them both out & the whole dang smoke detecter fell out of the ceiling... and then once I had removed the batteries... they both continued to beep! I felt exactly like Phoebe in Friends. 
7. The weather has been nice here lately, although I hate the fall & would like the humidity back a little bit. The dry fall air is no good for the skin. 
8. I'm excited to go to Dallas at the end of this month, and excited to see my parents too! They will look at some houses while they are there, as well as going to the game with us.
9. I really love South Carolina and would like my parents to move there. Charleston to be exact. Call me a lover of the south. 
10. I have traffic court on the 23rd of this month. I hope they don't lock a sista up and throw away the key. 


Happy Tuesday!


5 comments:

  1. 1. Catie also said it was good. I'd like to see it.
    2. That's creepy. My neighbors dogs poop on their patio and don't clean it up until after the warm stench wafts through my windows.
    5. I am right there with you. Aflac members get a couple thousand bucks for every finger they lose.
    8. Are your parents considering a move to Tejas? That's wonderful.
    9. It ought to be beautiful this time of year, all that snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a lover of the South.

    And thanks for the compliments. Rachel looked so pretty, and it was fun to get all dressed up.

    What did you do to earn yourself the pleasure of traffic court?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you so crazy! I dislike the humidity, and the south. I can't wait to bust this joint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is your font so stinkin' small?

    I love donuts also.

    I think everyone at one time experiences the smoke detector Pheobe thing. I have two of them out that need new batteries right now. So annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pheebes...i like that you can see your neighbor smoking and drinking wine. she's the girl version of jimmy probably. i still can't believe that you have to go to traffic court. dumb peckerhead sheriff. ponk!

    ReplyDelete